I will be back

No words only smile!!!!
When on my way to depart from home,
I see your pretended smile and your hidden tears mom!

You want to make sure everything goes my way,
You are the most happy person when that happens and filled wth joy!

You keep reminding me all these things as if i am still a kid,
You want not food only my well being to get urself feed!
I see you packing my bag silently without get noticed,
I now its hard to believe that your sons stay now got finished!

Every hug and kiss speaks a lot,
Words are already frozen but eyes get caught!

I still can feel your tears on my neck,
Soon MAA I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!




Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shift from 2012 to 2014

Need Motivation ?...Do read it !!