Farmer's Tragedy

O clouds you are very dark,
You filled my eyes with spark!

You shout very loud O thunder,
When you will wet my land i wonder!

I have taken lots of loan,
You please pour out,seeds are already sown!

Please pour your blessings don't shy,
Lands,well and my earnings already dry!

My children's fees are pending,
What else you won't; take that ,i am surrendering!

I can't sleep any night,
Fearing next day my landlord will fight!

Please shower as early as you can,
Before my hardwork goes in vein!

O cloud i had a dangerous dream,
I had no shelter,food,family...i was left alone...please help me I Scream! I Scream!



Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shift from 2012 to 2014

Need Motivation ?...Do read it !!