Crushed Middle Class

I start my day with a morning TEA,
Milk is so diluted,i think they have hiked the price since now water also does not comes FREE!

Newspaper with morning tea is MUST,
3000 crores of scam,murder,a six year old rapped...are very common morning diets which comes FIRST!

I am all set to go to work on my newly acquired BIKE,
Lets use public transport petrol prices are already HIKED!

At office i do restless hard WORK,
Economic slowdown salaries are being cut...FTW!

I hope today i reach back home on TIME,
A serious bomb blast...what!!!!! shit ...ohh god i beg  you..please ensure my near ones are FINE!

Exhausted i reach back HOME,
I have to complete my studies..when the power will come??? my child asked to her MOM!

I hope tommorow everything will be in LINE,
Oo my god :do whatever you want to do to me but please ensure my child's future is FINE!!!!



Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shift from 2012 to 2014

Need Motivation ?...Do read it !!