Mumbai Local


 As from child my elder's told: god helps you with unknown hands,
Well can't take the credit of Mumbai local: i witness my elder's were so true!

When i was small i played a lot "game of statue",
 Mumbai locals indeed took that very seriously, i am becoming perfectionist!

I wished god , someone could move me without my effort's,
Two Mumbai local trains collide, no casualtiesFortunately or Unfortunately god granted my wish!


I always told my friend do something you smell like rotten fruit,
I sincerely thank to Mumbai local,who made him realize my pathetic condition!

If you are so adventures,
Dare to travel in Virar fast....I bet ,soon you will be down to earth!

Inspite of all these, people helping, chanting's or prayer's being offered  in groups from their vocal,
I love my "MUMBAI LOCAL".....



Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shift from 2012 to 2014

Need Motivation ?...Do read it !!