Missing u
I am here surrounded by many,yet missing myself maa!
I dont have any reson to be sad,yet missing happines maa!
I have lots of food to fill my belly,yet not hungry maa!
I see the clouds scattered everywhere,yet thunder in my heart, my maa!
I see water submerging everything,yet could not submerge my feelings ,maa!
I don't now maa,why this happening to me? just wanna say.....missing you maa!!!!
Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.
I dont have any reson to be sad,yet missing happines maa!
I have lots of food to fill my belly,yet not hungry maa!
I see the clouds scattered everywhere,yet thunder in my heart, my maa!
I see water submerging everything,yet could not submerge my feelings ,maa!
I don't now maa,why this happening to me? just wanna say.....missing you maa!!!!
Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.
Comments
Post a Comment