Good days are coming !!

There have been days i was filled with anger,hatred argued ....felt very bad,
Someone have even certified me as mad!


There have been days filled with loneliness felt alone,
Although their was no sound outside but within was a cyclone!

Days were without shine and night without moon,
But their was belief its not as strong as my will and will pass through it soon!

There have been times when no one was on my side,
I never showed that to my near ones,i lied!

I fear my dear ones will leave me one day,
I want nothing in matter god, just keep my dear one's safe,happy with or without me: that's only i pray!

I can see twinkling stars in night,early rise of sun,patience and stability in me or a beter person in me if summing,
I can see good days are coming!!!!!



Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shift from 2012 to 2014

Need Motivation ?...Do read it !!