Shift from 2012 to 2014
I encountered a shift in perspective of various indispensable subdivisions of life.
THINKING
12: Success comes to only Hard workers.
14: Its not just about hand work...Its more about smart work.

PEOPLE
12: Jealousy..with majority can not appreciate you..!
14: It's none of your business..what people will do..Raise yourself so high that they are left with no choice other than to admire you !

FRIENDS
12: They may form a part of your life.
14:Friends are like air...which keeps you alive and light !

ATTITUDE
12: I am not sure if i could do it ?
14:Tell me what I can not?..I am bound to prove you wrong..Limits may apply to anything but not in life dude..!

EMOTIONS
12: Store me at low temperature..i may mealt down soon.
14: Emotions are the weapon...They will ensure you always have reason to achieve more!

LOVE
12: It is a myth..Not in existence.
14: One of the most beautiful experience of life!...dude it exists all around you and within you!

ToDAY can be any DAY
MonDAY, TuesDAY...
You may come across badDAY...
Your BirthDAY..DeathDAY..
Let it be anyDAY..
CLIMB IT..FACE IT..LEARN FROM IT..LIVE IT..
As If TODAY IS "MYDAY".
Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.
THINKING
12: Success comes to only Hard workers.
14: Its not just about hand work...Its more about smart work.
PEOPLE
12: Jealousy..with majority can not appreciate you..!
14: It's none of your business..what people will do..Raise yourself so high that they are left with no choice other than to admire you !

FRIENDS
12: They may form a part of your life.
14:Friends are like air...which keeps you alive and light !
ATTITUDE
12: I am not sure if i could do it ?
14:Tell me what I can not?..I am bound to prove you wrong..Limits may apply to anything but not in life dude..!
EMOTIONS
12: Store me at low temperature..i may mealt down soon.
14: Emotions are the weapon...They will ensure you always have reason to achieve more!
LOVE
12: It is a myth..Not in existence.
14: One of the most beautiful experience of life!...dude it exists all around you and within you!
ToDAY can be any DAY
MonDAY, TuesDAY...
You may come across badDAY...
Your BirthDAY..DeathDAY..
Let it be anyDAY..
CLIMB IT..FACE IT..LEARN FROM IT..LIVE IT..
As If TODAY IS "MYDAY".
Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.
Comments
Post a Comment