What's HARDWORK ?
# 1
I could see a old man may be 65 or so selling games for kids,(till now nothing special) but what if i say..he sells them in our Mumbai local trains all day long irrespective of the climate...or (what if i add he is handicap)...carrying all of his articles in one bag which he have some how managed to carry it whole day !
YET YOU DARE TO SEE ANY SYMBOL OF TIREDNESS ON HIS FACE !!!

# 2
I know one of my friend lost his father...who goes for his internship everyday following with a part time job till midnight (the buck doesn't ends here),he help his mother in regular home chaos ( Yet not ended)...My friend can't afford to have a coaching classes so does self study after reaching home by midnight !!!
YET YOU DARE TO SEE ANY KIND OF DISSATISFACTION ON THE FACE !!!

.....................................................................................................................
Don't we indulge ourselves everyday in blame game ?

Don't we tell many a time..why me God ?
......................................................................................................................
I feel shy to look into my eye's in mirror..which always ask me:
If they can in-spite in worse condition...WHY CAN'T YOU ?
Well I guess after observing them ...Hardworking is
" WHAT WE WISH TO DO BUT TILL NOW COULD NEVER DO".
Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.
I could see a old man may be 65 or so selling games for kids,(till now nothing special) but what if i say..he sells them in our Mumbai local trains all day long irrespective of the climate...or (what if i add he is handicap)...carrying all of his articles in one bag which he have some how managed to carry it whole day !
YET YOU DARE TO SEE ANY SYMBOL OF TIREDNESS ON HIS FACE !!!
# 2
I know one of my friend lost his father...who goes for his internship everyday following with a part time job till midnight (the buck doesn't ends here),he help his mother in regular home chaos ( Yet not ended)...My friend can't afford to have a coaching classes so does self study after reaching home by midnight !!!
YET YOU DARE TO SEE ANY KIND OF DISSATISFACTION ON THE FACE !!!
.....................................................................................................................
Don't we indulge ourselves everyday in blame game ?
Don't we tell many a time..why me God ?
......................................................................................................................
I feel shy to look into my eye's in mirror..which always ask me:
If they can in-spite in worse condition...WHY CAN'T YOU ?
Well I guess after observing them ...Hardworking is
" WHAT WE WISH TO DO BUT TILL NOW COULD NEVER DO".
Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.
Comments
Post a Comment