The Miracle




I have seen sun a million times...but don't know why it seems brighter now !

I enjoy the nature every time...but now, i have fallen into !

I don't understand the knot's and beat's of music...but now, it seems every beat pour my heart out !

The rain just not falls...but now it gives best feelings of togetherness  !



The humming's of bird is so sweet ...in fact they always sing parallel to me !

Can't stop my smile...even if i have heard same joke 1000 times !

Every dream and every vision seems very near to reality ...when you are with me !

The EFFECTS are many...but the CAUSE , which no one know's.....IS "YOU" !!!!

Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shift from 2012 to 2014

Need Motivation ?...Do read it !!