"RaPe ViCtIm'"
Born with a dream ...a vision ,
Enjoying every bit of life,each and every season !

Eyes were bright to grab the world and run ,
Having fun and living the brightness of sun !
On the birthday parents have brought me gift which was nicely wrapped ,
Some inhuman devil eyes followed me...was rapped !

Human angels took me to hospital to give relief from unending ,extreme pain..or to cure my sense ,
Doctor's eyes were teasing me ,as if i have committed an offence !
Seeking for justice ,went from police to court...answering their heart breaking question ,
Justice was a distant dream ,what achieved was next date and new trial or session !

Taking my own life seems an easy task ,
But ...i lived ,believing someday someone will urge for reality and will remove society's pathetic mask !
I died everyday ...one day will face the death ,
But one fine day will come ..when society will raise its voice...justice will not take time...a girl will live freely for her dreams....AND WHEN THAT WILL HAPPEN...I WILL TAKE A NEW BIRTH TO ENJOY WHAT I LOST....IT WILL HAPPEN..ITS MY ONLY FAITH !!!!

Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.
Enjoying every bit of life,each and every season !
Eyes were bright to grab the world and run ,
Having fun and living the brightness of sun !
On the birthday parents have brought me gift which was nicely wrapped ,
Some inhuman devil eyes followed me...was rapped !
Human angels took me to hospital to give relief from unending ,extreme pain..or to cure my sense ,
Doctor's eyes were teasing me ,as if i have committed an offence !
Seeking for justice ,went from police to court...answering their heart breaking question ,
Justice was a distant dream ,what achieved was next date and new trial or session !
Taking my own life seems an easy task ,
But ...i lived ,believing someday someone will urge for reality and will remove society's pathetic mask !
I died everyday ...one day will face the death ,
But one fine day will come ..when society will raise its voice...justice will not take time...a girl will live freely for her dreams....AND WHEN THAT WILL HAPPEN...I WILL TAKE A NEW BIRTH TO ENJOY WHAT I LOST....IT WILL HAPPEN..ITS MY ONLY FAITH !!!!
Note : Its just a view of an independent individual ,of a democratic country..not meant to hurt any community in any way.
I appreciate ur views!! Guyz lyk u are called Mard(Man against rape & discrimination)
ReplyDelete